Welcome to Your Blog Space

Welcome, everyone! 

I'll keep my introduction short, but I want to welcome you all to YOUR blog space. This blog is going to be specifically kept for our Journaling Through Grief sessions that I'm currently hosting every Wednesday evening at 7PM. 

On this blog, you will find links to each weekly Live Stream for Youtube Live, as well as a podcast audio version of each session held. We will also post our Weekly Writing Prompt that we share live, as well as articles referenced, stories, and other tips and guidelines to help you in your grief journaling. 

We hope you will continue to join us each week. Please let me know if you ever have questions or concerns regarding your journaling that I can ever address.

Stay safe and remember you are not on this journey alone. 

Victoria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Theme: A Changed Life

Grief Journaling: 10 Healing Benefits (+40 Prompts)

The Healing Power of Journaling